Laelia has a secret!

And to figure out who she’s talking about go here.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Responses to “Laelia has a secret!”

1. Anonymous says:

hurrah! Congrats! Yall are too awesome! May God bless you & help things to go smoothly with the adoption :-) BTW shes tooo gosh darn cute!

2. Bethany says:

Oh my goodness, how incredible! CONGRATULATIONS!!! This has been such an awesome year for your family, and we’re thrilled for you. :)

3. Donna Babcock says:

Congrats to all of you!!!

4. Amber Hall says:

Oh my gosh I love this little girl! Congrats to ll of you! How exciting is this??!!! You guys are amazing :-)

5. Anonymous says:

HAHAHA!!! She is SO funny. Love her. Congratulations! <3 Can't wait to kiss that baby! BOTH of them!

6. Lauren B says:

Laelia is SO funny <3 Love that girl. Congratulations! I can't wait to kiss that baby boy!

7. Anna says:

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh this made me cry so much! Yes, Laelia, you ARE the prettiest, oh my, and ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh your Mommy and Daddy are the incredible-ist! SOOOO happy and excited about your secret! And just LOOK at you standing all smug-like with your news, you little walking girl! Oh y’all break my heart with happy. Praying for your hearts this Christmas, that they would be fuller and fuller still-oh for joy!

8. Anonymous says:

happy dance here!!! oh, I can’t hardly find the words! type….. erase…… type……. erase…..

ok, just….. wow…… awesome….. woohoo!! …… congrats….. tears…… blessings….. wonderful…….

i give up….. just aren’t words to describe.

9. Danielle Cervantes Stephens says:

Amazing! Congratulations! God is great! Bless you for raising such a wonderful daughter. She is the sweet fruit of your labor. Joel is so very blessed to become part of your family. Not only will he be loved and given opportunities that he may have never seen, he’ll be raised by two super parents!

Danielle

10. Linda Record says:

Yes, she IS the prettiest!!!

11. Baggins says:

I was on the fence before now, but this seals it. You are officially the most *insane* friends I have. This is absolutely awesome and I’m truly proud to know you guys.

12. Desiree says:

I don’t comment often but visit quite a bit this is such exciting news!!